Dear Retro Family,
On behalf of the entire team at Retro Fitness, we’d like to take a moment to again thank you for your loyalty and support. We have taken this time to double down on our commitment to our members, employees, and our franchisees…who are in fact small business owners serving you and their communities.
As cities and states begin their phased approach to reopening, we’d like to share our preparations for reopening, and the positive changes we have made to open the doors in a way that will ensure your health and safety is our highest priority.
Our clubs are prepared to open and will do so the moment we are permitted. More than anything, we want you to feel safe and comfortable when you’re working out at Retro Fitness. We’ve made updates to our gyms so we can better serve you and to help keep everyone safe and healthy. These are summarized in our Health & Safety Pledge, which include:
- We comply with all Federal, State and Local Government guidelines of cleanliness and safety.
- Every club has been certified by Retro Fitness Corporate as meeting our own standards which meet, and in many cases exceed, local guidelines.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
- We are providing masks, gloves and protective equipment to our staff for member safety.
- We will maintain reduced occupancy levels to comply with social distancing requirements.
- All staff members are fully certified in Retro Fitness and Government policies including reporting unusual levels of perspiration, coughing, and sneezing by anyone at the gym.
- Staff member dedicated solely to cleaning of club during all hours of operation.
- Use hospital-grade cleaners to continuously and thoroughly clean the entire gym.
- Reduce contact points through touchless scan check-ins and preorder smoothies.
- Keep sanitization stations filled and easily accessible throughout the entire gym.
- Thoughtfully monitor member health through continuous engagement and communication.
- Perform a special deep cleaning of the entire facility every night.
You can learn more about our approach to opening, details on how we’re making our gyms safe, and ways we’re supporting our employees, members, and communities on our website. We’ll also post details about each club’s reopening on individual club pages. If your club is not yet open, we encourage you to continue your health and wellness journey with us on Retro Fitness Social Media with our At-Home workouts and cooking lessons, and through our mobile App, where you can earn points for working out at home.
Again, thank you for your continued loyalty. We look forward to pursuing our fitness journey together, at a time where fitness and health is our most needed asset.
In Good Health,