Click here to find a club near you and get started today.
Yes, personal training is available, it is designed to help you reach your health and fitness goals. Pricing varies by location, please contact your local club for additional information and to get started.
Our group personal training gives you the support of others along with the individualized attention from our coaches to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
Yes, exercise classes are offered, and all fitness levels are encouraged to attend. Our gyms provide a variety of classes from Zumba, Bootcamp, High-Intensity Interval Training, Yoga, Kickboxing, Circuit Training and even Cycle classes. Group classes vary by location, check your local club for classes and times.
Retro Fitness Ultimate members can bring one guest per a visit. The member must be present with the guest at check-in and guests are required to sign into the club at the front desk every visit.
Upgrading your membership is easy and can be done at any time. Visit your home club and they will be able to assist you.
Membership freezes are available, contact your club for more information.
After checking into another club, a minimum of 7 times within a calendar month and at least 60% of these check-in’s are at the new club. Your membership will automatically transfer the following month.
- You can walk into the club where you joined with a signed letter asking us to cancel your membership. Write the letter on your computer, include the date, your full name, address, and member number, hit print, and bring it into the club manager or owner where you joined. Don’t forget to sign it.
- If you cannot come to the club where you signed up, just send the Club a signed letter with your name and address and membership number through United States Postal Office Certified Mail requesting that your membership be cancelled with the date of your requested cancellation on the letter
We get loads of mail, so and we want to make sure we have seen it and are able to quickly handle your request. This will ensure that we sign receipt of your letter, and it does not get lost in the shuffle.
Here’s how it works:
- Within the first three days of signing your membership agreement, you can cancel with no penalties.
- Within the first year of your contract, but after the first three days, you can cancel at any time by paying three months of your membership, or the remaining part of your 12-month membership, whichever is less. You are free to use the Retro Fitness Facilities during this cancellation period. How can you cancel? Just bring us your cancellation letter, dated, and signed, give it to the gym owner at the gym, and give us a chance to keep you as a valued part of our Retro Fitness Family.
- After 12 months, you can cancel with 7 days’ notice by bringing a signed letter to the gym manager. Why 7 days? It just takes us that long to get everything out of our systems. Again, we want to keep you as part of our Retro Fitness Family and would appreciate some direct feedback to see if we can change your mind.
- We love our members and want them to be happy. That’s why we have created one of the most member-friendly cancellation policies in the industry. We’re not done with trying to make it better every day. With feedback from our members, we commit to making the changes necessary to GET REAL about membership and the happiness of our members.