We are sorry to see you go and would love the opportunity to keep you as a valued member of the Retro Fitness Family. Tell us how we can keep you happy and we will do our best to make it happen.
Cancelling at Retro Fitness is simple.
You can walk into the club where you joined with a signed letter asking us to cancel your membership. Write the letter either by hand or on your computer, include the date, your full name, address, and member number. Bring it into the club manager or owner where you joined. Do not forget to sign it. Unfortunately, we cannot accept your cancellation through a phone call or email.
- Within the first three days of signing your membership agreement, you can cancel with no penalties.
- Within the first year of your contract, but after the first three days, you can cancel at any time by paying three months of your membership, or the remaining part of your 12-month membership. You are free to use the Retro Fitness Facilities during this cancellation period. How can you cancel? Just bring us your cancellation letter, dated and signed, give it to the gym owner at the gym, and give us a chance to keep you as a valued part of our Retro Fitness Family.
- After 12 months, you can cancel with 7 days’ notice by bringing a signed letter to the gym manager. Why 7 days? It just takes us that long to get everything out of our systems. Again, we want to keep you as part of our Retro Fitness Family and would appreciate some direct feedback to see if we can change your mind.
We love our members, and want them to be happy, that’s why we have created one of the most member-friendly cancellation policies in the industry. We’re not done with trying to make it better every day. With feedback from our members, we commit to making the changes necessary to Get Real about membership and the happiness of our members.
New Jersey Gym Members ONLY
Risa Compliant Cancel Terms:
The ways to cancel your membership as stated above sill apply. However, the membership type policy is as follows:
- Flex and Ultimate memberships are non-commitment month to month memberships and can be cancelled with a 7 day notice prior to billing date.
- Core membership is a 12 month term membership, which requires full payment of contract.
- Paid in Full memberships are full term with no refunds.
- All memberships prior to Risa ruling are now contracts that are null and void and should be considered month to month with 7 day cancel terms.